VH1 revamps programming
Network to debut 44 new series, bring back 'Behind the Music'
As it begins its annual courtship ritual with the advertising community, VH1's deportment is decidedly more understated than it has been in years past. Gone are the tawdry trappings of "Flavor of Love" and its innumerable libidinous offspring. Stalled out at a rest stop, the "Rock of Love" bus may have taken its last venereal voyage. The "Tool Academy" has lost its accreditation.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR