VH1 ups Noah Pollack, Kristen Kelly
Pair will work on developing unscripted programming for net
VH1 has promoted Noah Pollack and Kristen Kelly to vp series development and original programming. In their new roles, the duo will seek unscripted programming for the network.
Pollack joined VH1 in 2006 and is responsible for such shows as "Celebrity Rehab" and "Tough Love." Kelly joined in 2002 and oversees "Fantasia For Real" and "Frank the Entertainer in A Basement Affair."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR