VH1 ups Noah Pollack, Kristen Kelly
Pair will work on developing unscripted programming for net
VH1 has promoted Noah Pollack and Kristen Kelly to vp series development and original programming. In their new roles, the duo will seek unscripted programming for the network.
Pollack joined VH1 in 2006 and is responsible for such shows as "Celebrity Rehab" and "Tough Love." Kelly joined in 2002 and oversees "Fantasia For Real" and "Frank the Entertainer in A Basement Affair."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR