VH1 ups Noah Pollack, Kristen Kelly
Pair will work on developing unscripted programming for net
VH1 has promoted Noah Pollack and Kristen Kelly to vp series development and original programming. In their new roles, the duo will seek unscripted programming for the network.
Pollack joined VH1 in 2006 and is responsible for such shows as "Celebrity Rehab" and "Tough Love." Kelly joined in 2002 and oversees "Fantasia For Real" and "Frank the Entertainer in A Basement Affair."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'