Viacom Americas Taps Acquisitions Chief
Marisol Amaya will now oversee acquisitions for Tr3s.
MEXICO CITY -- Viacom International Media Networks, The Americas has upped Marisol Amaya to senior director of programming acquisitions.
Amaya currently oversee acquisitions for MTV, VH1 and Comedy Central Latin America. Under her new role, she will take on acquisitions for Tr3s in the U.S. Latino market.
Miami-based Amaya will report to brand managers Federico Cuervo and Ferando Gaston.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10