Viacom Launches New Blog
Promising "info, insights and ideas," the online hub for the corporate parent of MTV, VH1, CMT and Comedy Central will feature contributions by employees and exclusive announcements.
Viacom, the corporate parent of MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central, to name a few of their networks, launches a new blog today (March 12).
Blog.Viacom.com will feature contributions from employees in every sector of the company, promising news and updates on everything from investor relations to executives to stars like Snooki and RuPaul.
The blog will also serve as a hub for press releases and will aggregate the top 100 Twitter accounts in a section called "Overheard." A tab of categories focusing on such topics as comedy, sports, events and social media, among others, serves as navigation. Currently featured on the music page is an interview with Van Toffler, President of Viacom’s Music and Logo group, as well as a country music guide to South By Southwest, written by CMT's Craig Shelburne.
Behind-the-scenes exclusives and announcements will also be featured on the blog, which touts "info, insights and ideas" as they relate to the entertainment giant.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR