Viacom Posts Drop in Quarterly Profit Amid Lower DVD Results
Weaker home entertainment figures more than offset improved financials at the TV business as CEO Philippe Dauman lauded the company's hit TV shows for 'driving the cultural conversation.'
NEW YORK - Viacom on Thursday reported a lower profit for its fiscal first quarter as weaker film unit financials, driven by lower home entertainment and TV licensing results, more than offset growth in the company’s TV networks business.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR