Viacom Promotes Robert Bakish to CEO of All International Networks
The company has focused on growth abroad and wants to extend its Paramount-themed channels, among others.
NEW YORK - Viacom is looking to deliver on its hopes to further grow its international TV business. The company has promoted Robert Bakish to the newly created position of president and CEO of Viacom International Media Networks.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR