Viacom, WhoSay Announce Partnership
The agreement allows the two companies to create original content and marketing integrations for Viacom brands, including MTV and VH1.
Viacom and WhoSay, an online platform for film, TV, music and sports personalities which has more than 1,000 members, have announced that Viacom advertising sales will be the website's sales force.
The partnership will also allow WhoSay and Viacom to create original content and marketing integrations for appropriate Viacom brands, including MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Comedy Central and Spike.
"Social media runs on pop culture, and the brands, entertainers and icons whose voices resonate across every art form and platform," said Jeff Lucas, head of sales, music and entertainment for Viacom Media Networks. "By aligning our brands with WhoSay and its member network, we're creating a powerful social media relationship, and a unique opportunity for marketers to tap into the programming and people who own prime real estate in the cultural conversation."
“WhoSay members produce Anchorpremium content every day and have an enormous fan base,” said Steve Ellis, CEO for WhoSay. “This relationship with one of the largest media companies in the world illustrates that there is a real marketplace for this content and the engagement it creates with fans across all media. We are thrilled to be able to provide this option to our members.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game