Victoria Beckham, Prince Charles, Jimmy Iovine Pay Tribute to ‘American Idol’ Creator Simon Fuller
Executive producer, American Idol
"When I first met him in 2001, he was exactly what I expected him to be. He had a fabulous office on the river in London, in Fulham. He looked every bit the wealthy musical entrepreneur. He was a little bit younger than I expected, to be truthful. He was a very nice man, very reasonable, obviously very intelligent. I can honestly say that I've never had an argument with him since Day 1, and that was 10 years ago."
Chairman and CEO of Columbia/Epic Label Group
"I first met Simon 23 years ago. Even way back then it was clear that he had a well-rounded vision of the whole business as he managed artists, producers and writers at a very young age. He was ahead of his time then and subsequently built his company from those early multidimensional foundations into what it is today."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR