Victoria Beckham, Prince Charles, Jimmy Iovine Pay Tribute to ‘American Idol’ Creator Simon Fuller
Executive producer, American Idol
"When I first met him in 2001, he was exactly what I expected him to be. He had a fabulous office on the river in London, in Fulham. He looked every bit the wealthy musical entrepreneur. He was a little bit younger than I expected, to be truthful. He was a very nice man, very reasonable, obviously very intelligent. I can honestly say that I've never had an argument with him since Day 1, and that was 10 years ago."
Chairman and CEO of Columbia/Epic Label Group
"I first met Simon 23 years ago. Even way back then it was clear that he had a well-rounded vision of the whole business as he managed artists, producers and writers at a very young age. He was ahead of his time then and subsequently built his company from those early multidimensional foundations into what it is today."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)