Victoria Beckham, Prince Charles, Jimmy Iovine Pay Tribute to ‘American Idol’ Creator Simon Fuller
"I can easily calculate how long I've known Simon by the age of my eldest daughter, Lola, who arrived on the planet a few months after I first met him. I was looking for a manager and had asked my lawyer, Andy Stinson, if he could put a list together of people he knew of who might be good contenders for the job. Andy came up with a list of 12 names, with descriptions of their backgrounds, etc. Simon looked like the most interesting, so he was the first one I got in contact with. He came over to my house, and we had a meeting, with me heavily pregnant and reclining on the sofa. And that was that. I didn't even bother to call anyone else. I just knew that he was going to be my manager right there and then. This was Simon before he became the Simon Fuller that everyone's heard of, and this was me before I recorded Diva. Twenty years later, and a lot of things have happened. Now he has a little daughter, and I get to be Auntie Annie."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)