Victoria Beckham, Prince Charles, Jimmy Iovine Pay Tribute to ‘American Idol’ Creator Simon Fuller
"Simon got to know about me from his wife Natalie and from Victoria Beckham -- they loved my clothes and knew I was looking for a business partner. The first time I met him was in his office, just the two of us. A meeting of minds and good wine. When life is about rules and you meet someone who wants to re-invent them, it is incredibly inspiring and confidence building. His style sense: Discreet and powerful."
Judge, American Idol
"It's about time the man came out from under the hood. His one idea has created an international phenomenon."
Executive producer, American Idol
"When Simon first pitched me Pop Idol, I said, 'It'll never work -- you're never gonna get the public to vote.' Last week, Idol got 72 million votes. A couple of years later he said, 'We've done this with singing; we should do a dancing program,' and I said, 'No, that'll never work -- people aren't interested in dancing.' Now, So You Think You Can Dance is in over 70 countries. Thank God for Simon Fuller in my life, pushing me through. I'd have never done either of them."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'