Victoria and David Beckham Expecting Fourth Child
The powerhouse couple revealed the news with a Facebook post on Sunday.
Soccer star David Beckham announced Sunday on his Facebook account that he and wife Victoria Beckham will welcome their fourth child this summer.
"I've got some great news to tell you all," Beckham wrote. "Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister."
The couple married in 1999 and have three sons together: Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8 and Cruz, 5. Victoria Beckham, formerly known as Posh Spice from the girl band Spice Girls, expressed a desire for more children in 2009, saying, "I think one day, if we're blessed to have more children, it would be amazing."
Since their marriage, the Beckhams have become a fixture in fashion and sports culture around the world, earning them the nickname "Posh and Becks" from the media.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR