VIDEO: Beyonce's Sexy Perfume Ad Banned From Airing in U.K. Before 7:30 P.M.
6:59 AM PST 11/17/2010 by Mimi Turner
"We considered that Beyonce's body movements and the camera's prolonged focus on shots of her dress slipping away to partially expose her breasts created a sexually provocative ad that was unsuitable to be seen by young children," the U.K. Advertising Standards Authority said Wednesday.
LONDON - Advertising watchdogs here have banned daytime airing of Beyonce's raunchy advertisement for her debut perfume, Heat, saying that it must not be shown until after 7.30pm.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile