VIDEO: Conan O'Brien's Sister Makes Acting Debut in 'The Fighter'
Amy Adams says she's "great…. that's why you gotta go see the movie."
Conan isn't the only O'Brien in the business.
The talk show host's sister, Kate, has a small part in the Golden Globe-nominated The Fighter. (She is sitting second from right on the couch around the eight-minute mark in the video below.)
"She's great," star Amy Adams told O'Brien on his TBS show Wednesday night. "That's why you gotta go see the movie."
Kate, who lives in Boston, where the movie was filmed, plays Phyllis "Beaver" Ecklund, one of the rambunctious sisters of Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale's characters, which are based on the real-life family of boxer Mickey Ward.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR