VIDEO: Conan O'Brien's Wackiest Stunts to Promote His Show
Watch him drive a car off a cliff, fly in a blimp, play with puppets, speak Spanish with George Lopez and more.
Conan O'Brien's new late-night show kicks off on TBS Monday.
But there's no way you wouldn't haven known given the number of silly stunts O'Brien has done to promote Conan over the past few months -- ranging from driving a car off a cliff, placing 24-hour cameras around his office, playing with puppets and speaking Spanish on Lopez Tonight. The Hollywood Reporter has compiled the best ones, above.
O'Brien was unceremoniously dumped by NBC after just seven months as host of The Tonight Show. Jay Leno has suffered in the ratings since returning.
O'Brien has said he won't interview Leno on his new show.
"He can come as the musical guest, because that I want to see; no one knows he has an operatic range," O'Brien joked in an interview with Playboy before adding, "No, there are certain things I will not do, regardless of the price."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR