VIDEO: Daniel Radcliffe Declares 'I Am Harry Potter'
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has made a confession.
He's actually his big-screen doppelganger.
"No, I am Harry," Radcliffe responds when the interviewer asks for clarification. Shouldn't be a surprise, eh? The guy spent a decade of his life playing the boy wizard. The 21-year-old actor also references split realities at one point in the "interview," which according to him, we all live in.
And as far as Radcliffe's concerned, Quidditch is a real sport.
So, what does Harry do now that he's defeated all the bad guys?
"Kind of chills out a lot. And, you know, I talk to women. And tell them I'm Harry. And see where that gets me," Harry/Dan explains.
So who is better: Dan, the character, or Harry?
Check out the interview below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR