VIDEO: Daniel Radcliffe Declares 'I Am Harry Potter'
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has made a confession.
He's actually his big-screen doppelganger.
"No, I am Harry," Radcliffe responds when the interviewer asks for clarification. Shouldn't be a surprise, eh? The guy spent a decade of his life playing the boy wizard. The 21-year-old actor also references split realities at one point in the "interview," which according to him, we all live in.
And as far as Radcliffe's concerned, Quidditch is a real sport.
So, what does Harry do now that he's defeated all the bad guys?
"Kind of chills out a lot. And, you know, I talk to women. And tell them I'm Harry. And see where that gets me," Harry/Dan explains.
So who is better: Dan, the character, or Harry?
Check out the interview below:
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty