VIDEO: 'Glee' Cast Goes Wild at GQ Shoot
Think you’ve had enough of Glee’s controversial and risque GQ shoot?
The men’s magazine, which featured cast members Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Dianna Agron on the cover of its November issue, has posted a behind-the-scenes video from the photo shoot with famed photographer Terry Richardson.
The three are seen in racy positions, and at one point -- while having her hair and makeup done -- Michele yells out, “Can someone find me a book on sex education?” while in the library.
The Parents Television Council criticized the spread as "bordering on pedophilia," and Peter King Hunsinger told Mediaweek that the Glee feature is "going to be the gift that keeps on giving." GQ's website, which normally averages 2.5 million pageviews in a week for its most popular stories, drew 33 million pageviews just a week after the photos were posted.
The magazine had previously announced that it would release footage of the shoot online.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR