VIDEO: Is Heidi Klum Getting Meaner on 'Project Runway'?
See the show host/executive producer's snippiest one-liners from season 8.
Is Heidi Klum a lot meaner this season of Project Runway?
Jimmy Kimmel thinks so.
In an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tuesday night, he showed a montage of Klum's snippiest one-liners to contestants this season, which included her calling the looks "butt ugly," "hideous" and much more.
"I've been doing this for the past eight years. I don't get as nervous," explained Klum, who hosts and executive produces the Lifetime show.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)