Video exclusive: Josh Groban on Sundance and his next album
Singer Josh Groban, the best selling musical artist of 2007, took to the Sundance Film Festival, where he told The Hollywood Reporter about plans for an "acoustic feel" to his next album, in an exclusive video interview.
Groban was one of several Warner Bros. Records artists in Park City, Utah to take part in an intimate concert series during the film festival. The event is sponsored by Zone Bar and performances are being taped on a small stage in Harry-O's bar along Main Street, in the heart of the Sundance action. The gathering is billed as a celebration of the connection between music and the movies and footage from it is destined for a special on the Fuse network.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR