Justin Bieber's Arrest: Unsteady Sobriety Test Footage Released (Video)
The musician is shown wavering while walking in front of an officer at a South Florida police station after his January arrest.
Video of Justin Bieber made at a South Florida police station after his January arrest shows him walking unsteadily during a sobriety test.
Miami-Dade County prosecutors released about 10 hours of video Wednesday, only a few moments of which depicted Bieber. In one clip, Bieber wavers as he tries to walk heel to toe, then stumbles slightly as he turns and appears to have his arms out for balance.
The video was sought by The Associated Press and other media organizations under Florida's public records law.
Attorneys for the 19-year-old singer persuaded a judge to withhold four clips depicting Bieber urinating in a cup for a drug test. Bieber has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence, resisting arrest and invalid-license charges following his Jan. 23 arrest.
Watch the video below:
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR