Justin Bieber's Arrest: Unsteady Sobriety Test Footage Released (Video)
The musician is shown wavering while walking in front of an officer at a South Florida police station after his January arrest.
Video of Justin Bieber made at a South Florida police station after his January arrest shows him walking unsteadily during a sobriety test.
Miami-Dade County prosecutors released about 10 hours of video Wednesday, only a few moments of which depicted Bieber. In one clip, Bieber wavers as he tries to walk heel to toe, then stumbles slightly as he turns and appears to have his arms out for balance.
The video was sought by The Associated Press and other media organizations under Florida's public records law.
Attorneys for the 19-year-old singer persuaded a judge to withhold four clips depicting Bieber urinating in a cup for a drug test. Bieber has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence, resisting arrest and invalid-license charges following his Jan. 23 arrest.
Watch the video below:
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead