VIDEO: Latest 'Harry Potter' Will Still Fly High Over Thanksgiving Weekend
4:42 PM PST 11/23/2010 by Carl DiOrio
Disney's latest 3D animated adventure "Tangled" could fetch up to $40 million from the five-day span, while "Burlesque," "Love and Other Drugs" and "Faster" also open wide.
Movie-theater operators and film distributors alike already are salivating over Turkey Day.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile