VIDEO: Les Moonves Jokes About Canceling Wife Julie Chen's 'The Talk'
"Two can play at that game," she shoots back on the Monday premiere of her show.
CBS chief Les Moonves has no qualms about taking wife Julie Chen's new show, The Talk, off the air if it doesn't succeed.
In a video clip shown on Monday's premiere, Moonves tells his wife, "Good luck, Jules, I love you. I want you to do great… I have two reasons why I want this show to work. First, because I love my wife so much, and the second… if it doesn't work, I'll cancel you! See you at home, dear." [If the video doesn't play in your browser, click here.]
Cameras then flashed to Chen, a former Early Show host, who was feigning shock at her husband's statements.
"All I have to say… two can play that game, baby!" she joked. "I'm just kidding. He does mean business."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram