Miley Cyrus' Advice to Justin Bieber: Pay People to Keep You Out of Trouble (Video)
The singer tells Jay Leno that the embattled teen has plenty of money and should just buy a home and add a club to it.
Miley Cyrus may have found the solution to Justin Bieber's recent legal troubles: Stay home and hire some good help.
The pop star appeared on The Tonight Show, where Jay Leno asked her what advice she would give to Bieber, who was arrested for a DUI in Florida last week and on Wednesday was charged with assault by Toronto police.
"You've got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don't get in trouble, and party at your house," she said. "Buy a house and add a club to it."
Leno also asked Cyrus about any youthful mistakes she might regret.
"I'm doing a lot of shit, but I'm not doing anything illegal -- so that's all right," she said with a big smile.
Leno also trotted out decades-old footage of Cyrus' first television appearance, back when she was 2 years old and wandered onto the set of a talk show where her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, was being interviewed.
See the video below. And yep, that's a young Miley Cyrus carrying around a Willie Nelson doll in her stroller.
The Tonight Show airs at 11:35 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR