'Muppets Most Wanted' Super Bowl Spot: Kermit's Nemesis Floods Screen With Pop-Up Ads (Video)
Ricky Gervais and Tina Fey star alongside the iconic characters.
Disney's Muppets Most Wanted took the Super Bowl by storm, with Kermit, Miss Piggy and the gang getting the big-game treatment.
The latest ad for the upcoming Muppets sequel quotes "critics across the Internet," highlighting various Twitter users with humorous comments on the trailers that have aired thus far. One uses 47 exclamation points while another comments, "They go to Europe? Cool beans. I went to Paris once."
But then, the trailer is taken over by pop-up ads, plus a final notice: "Your computer now belongs to Constantine."
The film centers on Kermit the Frog's fight to clear his name against a criminal imposter who looks like him.
Muppets Most Wanted stars Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Ty Burrell. Nicholas Stoller and James Bobin wrote the script, with Bobin directing.
The film hits theaters Mar. 21.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR