VIDEO: Putin Sings 'Blueberry Hill' For Hollywood Stars
The Russian prime minister also played piano for the likes of Mickey Rourke, Sharon Stone, Goldie Hawn and more.
Despite protesting that, "like most people, I can neither sing nor play," Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin proceeded to do just that, warbling Fats Domino's "Blueberry Hill" in English for a bevy of Hollywood celebrities; including Sharon Stone, Goldie Hawn, Kevin Costner, Kurt Russell, Monica Bellucci, Gerard Depardieu and Mickey Rourke.
Putin took the stage in a benefit concert for children with cancer in St. Petersburg on Friday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR