VIDEO: Secrets Behind the ‘Glee’ Finale
Insiders from the Fox hit share secrets of the New York-themed episode.
How did Tuesday’s livelier-than-ever Glee finale come about?
Insiders from Glee's production team weigh in on the epic finale: costume designer Lou Eyrich shares details about the "bright pops of color" that episode directors Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk had in mind, while director of photographyChris Baffa discusses filming in New York's famed Times Square and Central Park.
Plus go inside The Hollywood Reporter's Glee cover story as cast members Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer, Matthew Morrison, Amber Riley, Heather Morris and Naya Rivera join insiders including Baffa, choreographer Zach Woodlee, production designer Mark Hutman and casting directorRobert Ulrich prepare for the photo shoot.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera