Seth MacFarlane's 'A Million Ways to Die' Red Band Trailer Gets Bloody (Video)
The R-rated Western comedy hits theaters May 30.
Seth MacFarlane's raunchy Western, A Million Ways to Die in the West, has unveiled its red band trailer.
The comedy, set in the 19th century, centers on a sheepherder (MacFarlane) who loses his girlfriend after chickening out of a gunfight. MacFarlane is directing the project, which is his follow-up to his R-rated comedy hit Ted.
Things get bloody fast in the three-minute trailer when a humongous piece of ice crushes an innocent man's skull and body in the opening seconds after a piece of rope snaps. "That went south so fast! Oww!" MacFarlane yells.
Life back then was very different. For one thing, a woman died from a splinter ("What were you going to do?"). Other instances from the trailer include references to MacFarlane's Ted co-star Mila Kunis, vagina jokes (of course), hot air balloons, a 19th century dance-off and a man getting impaled by a charging bull.
Amanda Seyfried, Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman, Giovanni Ribisi and Liam Neeson co-star. MRC and Universal are co-financing A Million Ways to Die, which is slated to hit theaters May 30.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR