VIDEO: Stephen Colbert Storms Off 'The View'
The Comedy Central host was jokingly defending Bill O'Reilly
Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar aren't the only ones who have stormed off "The View's" set within the past week.
On Tuesday's show, Stephen Colbert discussed Bill O'Reilly's controversial appearance last Thursday -- and the Comedy Central host had a faux outburst, as reported by The Huffington Post.
"I am leaving right now. Forget it!" Colbert said as he walked off the stage. Shortly after, he returned and said, "I would like to apologize. That was rude of me."
Colbert, who will host the "March to Keep Fear Alive" rally in Washington, D.C. Oct. 30, went on to defend O'Reilly, who angered the co-hosts when he said 9/11 was caused by Muslims.
"Like a bear, [O'Reilly] is huge and could tear your head off," Colbert said. "Bill's talking about emotion. Bill was not talking about what the facts were, Bill was talking about what felt right. And it feels wrong. That's what my rally's about."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR