Super Bowl: Johnny Galecki Can't Flirt While Driving in Hyundai Ad (Video)
The "Big Bang Theory" actor gets ineffective help from Richard Lewis when hitting on a fellow Elantra driver.
Look likes "Nice" guys still finish last.
Hyundai's second Super Bowl ad -- its first spot, entitled "Dad's Sixth Sense," featured a track from Bruno Mars to promote its 2015 Genesis -- follows Johnny Galecki as he attempts to flirt with a fellow 2014 Elantra driver, hoping to compliment her on their shared taste.
However, she quips back each time, pointing out a new surprise on the road, including a cameo by comedian Richard Lewis in Galecki's backseat.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!