Super Bowl: Johnny Galecki Can't Flirt While Driving in Hyundai Ad (Video)
The "Big Bang Theory" actor gets ineffective help from Richard Lewis when hitting on a fellow Elantra driver.
Look likes "Nice" guys still finish last.
Hyundai's second Super Bowl ad -- its first spot, entitled "Dad's Sixth Sense," featured a track from Bruno Mars to promote its 2015 Genesis -- follows Johnny Galecki as he attempts to flirt with a fellow 2014 Elantra driver, hoping to compliment her on their shared taste.
However, she quips back each time, pointing out a new surprise on the road, including a cameo by comedian Richard Lewis in Galecki's backseat.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'