Super Bowl: Laurence Fishburne Sings the Sound of Luxury for Kia Ad (Video)
If the carmaker's ad, dubbed "The Truth," is to be believed, Morpheus has gotten a new job.
What is the sound of luxury? According to Kia's Super Bowl ad, it's Laurence Fishburne.
As a couple approaches a valet desk to retrieve their car in "The Truth," Fishburne, reprising his role as Morpheus from the Matrix trilogy, informs them, "The world of luxury has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." He then presents them with two car keys: the blue key, to their own car; and the red key, which will show them "what luxury looks like."
When the couple chooses the red key, Morpheus appears in the backseat of their new car, ready to also reveal what luxury sounds like -- an operatic display that breaks more than a few street lights.
Watch Kia's Super Bowl ad, introducing the K900, above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game