VIDEO: Tom Hanks Nicknamed Conan O'Brien 'Coco'
"You ruined my life!" joked O'Brien to the Oscar winner Tuesday night.
How did Conan O'Brien get the nickname Coco?
Tom Hanks popularized it, it was revealed Tuesday, the second night of TBS' Conan.
"You ruined my life!" joked O'Brien to the Oscar winner.
Hank's response: "Finally, he'll blame something on someone other than Jay."
Conan beat both Jay Leno and David Letterman in its Monday premiere.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s