VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg Swears at Bill O'Reilly in First Reunion Since 'View' Feud
They continued to debate over religion and terrorism on The O'Reilly Factor Tuesday.
Whoopi Goldberg and Bill O'Reilly reunited on The O'Reilly Factor Tuesday night for the first time since their heated feud on The View last month.
In introducing her, O'Reilly showed her new book and said, "[It's called] Is it Just Me, Or Is it Nuts Out There? One of the nuts Ms. Goldberg may be talking about is me."
"Never!" said Goldberg.
O'Reilly then asked if they "cursed him out" after he left The View, and she said, "No, no, no."
The conversation soon turned to religion and and terrorism, and if there's a "Muslim problem" or a "terrorist problem," which is what they had debated on The View.
Goldberg tried to keep her cool but finally snapped before going to commercial: "What is this bullshit about Ms. Goldberg. Stop it, Bill. Just call me Whoopi." (She also stormed off the set after muttering the same expletive in October.)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game