VIDEO: 'All These Years I Thought You Were Mad At Me,' Says Oprah to Whoopi
"The Color Purple" actresses address an alleged on-set feud on today's "Oprah Winfrey Show."
Oprah Winfrey and Whoopi Goldberg each spent years thinking the other woman was angry with her, as revealed in this clip from The Oprah Winfrey Show.
As they held hands, Winfrey revealed the roots of their misunderstanding:
"Whoopi came up to me and she said, 'Can I just ask you something?'" said Winfrey, as she fought back tears. "Really. She said, 'Can I just ask you something? Did I do something to you?'"
"And I said, I said, 'What are you talking about?' She says, 'All these years, you know, we've been disconnected, and I just want to know, did I do something?'"
"I said, 'All these years I thought you were mad at me!'"
The interview will air today as part of a reunion of the cast of The Color Purple.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR