Vince Vaughn Expecting Second Child With Wife Kyla Weber (Video)
"The Break Up" actor made the announcement during a Friday taping of "The Ellen Degeneres Show."
Vince Vaughn and wife Kyla Weber are busy preparing for the arrival of their second child.
Vaughn made the announcement during a taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, telling the daytime talk show host: "This is the first time I've said anything. We're very excited." The episode will air Monday, April 29.
The Dodgeball actor and his wife, a Canadian realtor, were married in January of 2010 and welcomed their first child, Locklyn, in December of 2010. Their new baby is due Aug. 5.
Vaughn is set to re-team with Wedding Crashers costar Owen Wilson in the upcoming comedy The Internship, out June 7.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws