Vince Vaughn in Talks for New Regency's 'Business Trip'
Steve Conrad, who wrote "The Pursuit of Happyness," penned the comedy.
Vince Vaughn is in negotiations to star in Business Trip, a comedy for New Regency, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The project is written by Steve Conrad, though no director is attached at this stage.
Vaughn will work with New Regency as well as the producers -- Escape Artists’ Todd Black, Steve Tisch and Jason Blumenthal -- on finding one.
The logline details are hazy, but the story centers on a man who flies to Europe for business. Travel mayhem ensues.
Vaughn continues to roll out the comedies. He’s reteaming with Owen Wilson in Fox’s The Internship, which opens June 7, and has DreamWorks' Delivery Man, which is based on the French-Canadian hit Starbuck, opening Oct. 4.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR