Vincent D'Onofrio Joins Robert Downey Jr. for Warner Bros.' 'The Judge'
The "Criminal Intent" actor will play Downey's older brother in the dramedy directed by David Dobkin.
Vincent D'Onofrio, who starred for a decade in TV's Law & Order: Criminal Intent, has signed on to co-star opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Robert Duvall in The Judge, a Warner Bros. dramedy which David Dobkin is directing.
Downey is on board to star as a successful attorney who returns to his hometown for his mother's funeral only to discover that his estranged father (Duvall), the town's judge, is the murder suspect. The man sets out to discover the truth and along the way reconnects with the family he walked away from years before.
D’Onofrio will play Downey’s older brother.
The movie will be a co-production between Team Downey and Big Kid Pictures.
D’Onofrio has slowly been ramping up his film appearances since Criminal Intent wrapped in 2011. He appears in The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman, which premiered at Sundance, and The Tomb, the Sylvester Stallone-Arnold Schwarzenegger action movie which opens September 27.
The actor, repped by UTA and the Collective, just completed the Off-Broadway show Clive opposite Ethan Hawke and Zoe Kazan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR