Vincent Gallo, Michael Madsen join 'Loosies'
Peter Facinelli to star in indie feature he penned
Vincent Gallo and Michael Madsen are attached to star in the indie feature "Loosies" for Verdi Corrente Prods. "Nurse Jackie" and "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli, who wrote the screenplay, is already set to star.
The story line follows a New York City pickpocket who is confronted by a pregnant woman with whom he had a one-night stand.
VCP managing partner Michael Corrente ("Outside Providence") is producing and directing the project, which begins filming in July. VCP managing partner Chad A. Verdi is also producing along with Glenn Ciano, who directed the company's forthcoming "Inkubus."
"Madsen and Gallo are an incredible duo," Corrente said. "They elevate the project to a whole new level."
Gallo recently starred in Francis Ford Coppola's "Tetro." Madsen recently starred in "The Killing Jar" and "Hell Ride."
The newly formed VCP just wrapped its first feature, the Robert Englund-toplined horror film "Inkubus," which they hope to spin into a franchise. The first film's writer, Carl Dupre, and director, Ciano, are developing a prequel.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera