Two Promoted At Fox Home Entertainment
Vincent Marcais, James Finn given new titles as unit continues shift from delivering physical goods to new media platforms.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has realigned its marketing management and made two key appointments, divison president and chief marketing officer Mary Daily said Monday in a release.
Vincent Marcais has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Worldwide Brand Marketing and James Finn is now Senior Vice President, Worldwide Communication, Media and Partnerships, a newly created position.
"Vincent and James set success as a goal and then overachieve in whatever they do, from shaping and delivering disruptive campaigns across an expanding set of media platforms to effectively positioning our titles with consumers as the best in home entertainment experiences," Daily said.
Marcais was promoted from his previous position as Senior Vice President of International Marketing.
He has overseen marketiing outside North America siincce 2009, helping engineer the shift from physical distirbution to dellivering content on all media platforms. Before 2006, Marcais was based in London, where he was Fox's vp of marketing for European home entertainment.
Finn’s former positions included managing communication for new technology advancements and involvement in TV and film home entertainment releases such as Glee, Modern Family,The Simpsons and the Star Wars saga. A 12 year veteran of the company, Finn also previously held the position of vp of National Publicity at Fox Searchlight Pictures, based in New York.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game