Two Promoted At Fox Home Entertainment
Vincent Marcais, James Finn given new titles as unit continues shift from delivering physical goods to new media platforms.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has realigned its marketing management and made two key appointments, divison president and chief marketing officer Mary Daily said Monday in a release.
Vincent Marcais has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Worldwide Brand Marketing and James Finn is now Senior Vice President, Worldwide Communication, Media and Partnerships, a newly created position.
"Vincent and James set success as a goal and then overachieve in whatever they do, from shaping and delivering disruptive campaigns across an expanding set of media platforms to effectively positioning our titles with consumers as the best in home entertainment experiences," Daily said.
Marcais was promoted from his previous position as Senior Vice President of International Marketing.
He has overseen marketiing outside North America siincce 2009, helping engineer the shift from physical distirbution to dellivering content on all media platforms. Before 2006, Marcais was based in London, where he was Fox's vp of marketing for European home entertainment.
Finn’s former positions included managing communication for new technology advancements and involvement in TV and film home entertainment releases such as Glee, Modern Family,The Simpsons and the Star Wars saga. A 12 year veteran of the company, Finn also previously held the position of vp of National Publicity at Fox Searchlight Pictures, based in New York.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!