The Vine: 'Smith' gunning for new buyer
Regency TV's adaptation of the hit feature "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" is on the market, sources said. The big-budget drama pilot was produced for ABC this development season. The network ended up passing on the project, but as part of Regency's deal with ABC, the production company was granted an early release, sources said. Regency and producing partner Dutch Oven are expected to begin shopping "Smith" to other networks as early as next week. All original auspices on the project -- the film's Simon Kinberg and Doug Liman as well as stars Jordana Brewster and Martin Henderson -- remain on board, sources said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!