Vintage Video: Hinder's Austin Winkler On 'November Rain'
Hinder frontman Austin Winkler curates the first clip in a new feature we're calling "Vintage Video." The rocker's choice? Guns N' Roses' epic ballad.
Carrying the hard rock torch into a new decade, Oklahoma's Hinder is back with its third album, All American Nightmare (out December 7). No strangers to the pressures of a follow-up -- the band's debut, 2005's Extreme Behavior, was a surprise hit, selling over three million copies -- frontman Austin Winkler says the title refers in part to the state of the music industry. "Nobody's buying records anymore and something like 92% of kids these days listen to the bullshit shoved their throats," he tells THR. "It's a fad -- it's simple music, nursery rhyme shit, all electronic so you can pump it out faster. Hopefully, it will die and rock will prevail again."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR