'The Voice' Coach Blake Shelton Weds Miranda Lambert
The country singers have been dating for six years.
The Voice musician coach Blake Shelton tied the knot with fellow country singer Miranda Lambert on Saturday, People reports.
Shelton, 34, and Lambert, 27, who have been together for six years, exchanged vows at the Don Strange Ranch just outside of San Antonio, Texas.
Guests at the wedding included actress Katherine Heigl and musician husband Josh Kelley, Shelton’s Voice advisor Reba McEntire, Kelly Clarkson, Dierks Bentley and Laura Bell Bundy.
Shelton proposed last May near Lambert’s Oklahoma home.
Shelton’s relationship with Lambert played a major role during the blind auditions on the NBC music competition series, with contestants opting to sing Lambert’s songs often having to meet a higher bar than the others.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR