'The Voice' Winner Tessanne Chin Signs With ICM Partners (Exclusive)
The season five champion will release her debut album on Universal Republic Records later this year.
The Voice's reigning champion Tessanne Chin has signed with ICM Partners, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The powerhouse vocalist from Adam Levine's team won season five of NBC’s hit singing competition in December. During the show, she was the only contestant to hit No. 1 on iTunes’ song chart — a feat she accomplished twice, with her semifinals cover of Simon & Garfunkel’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water” and her finale performance of Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing.” Watch a video of her victory-clinching live performance below.
A frontrunner since she turned all four coaches’ chairs with her blind audition (to Pink’s “Try”), Chin is recording her debut album, which is due out on Universal Republic Records later this year.
She also is repped by manager Tami Chin Mitchell and attorney Sandra Brown.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR