Rachel McAdams Stuns At 'The Vow' Premiere (Photos)
The actress, who was joined by co-star Channing Tatum and the film's director Michael Sucsy at the Feb. 6 premiere, looked gorgeous in a curve-hugging gown.
Rachel McAdams is sure to be the talk of the town after her walk down the white-and-pink carpet for The Vow's Monday-night premiere.
In a curve-hugging Vivienne Westwod strapless dress, nude Christian Louboutin's and a new heavy-banged do, the actress stunned.
McAdams was joined by her co-star Channing Tatum, fresh off his weekend Saturday Night Live run. Director Michael Sucsy was also on hand at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood for the film's debut.
The rom-com, based on a real-life story, follows McAdams' character Paige, who wakes up after a car crash with no memory of her husband Leo (Tatum).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR