Vudu Adds First Seasons of 'Glee,' 'Modern Family'
Wal-Mart's online video service also beefs up its TV content offerings with old and new "Gossip Girl" episodes.
NEW YORK - Wal-Mart-owned online video service Vudu said Tuesday it has added the first seasons of Glee and Modern Family to its content library, as well as prior seasons of Weeds other series as it looks to beef up its TV lineup.
Vudu is also now offering episodes of Gossip Girl, including episodes from earlier seasons and new episodes a day after they air on TV.
The cost per episode starts at $1.99.
The company, which has already offered such TV show content as 24 and Arrested Development, said it is working to add more TV programming in the coming months after previously focusing mostly on streaming high-definition movies.
Also available on Vudu now are: Weeds (seasons 1–6), Bones (seasons 1–5), The Walking Dead (season 1), Nurse Jackie (seasons 1–2), Human Target (seasons 1–2), Spartacus: Blood and Sand (season 1).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10