Vue Cinemas to screen 'Avatar' footage
Fans can compete for tickets to Friday's screening
LONDON -- U.K. exhibition chain Vue Cinemas and distributor Twentieth Century Fox are aiming to whet audience appetites for James Cameron's sci-fi actioner "Avatar" by teaming to launch a competition to win tickets to see clips from the film.
In a bid to stoke the fanboy fire for Cameron's 3D digital extravaganza, the cinema chain aims to show 17 minutes of exclusive footage at sites in London and Bristol on Friday.
To secure a spot at the screenings, fans will have to win an online competition.
Fox is screening the footage to the media on the same day.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR