'Walking Dead' Actress Signs With Resolution
Sarah Wayne Callies has joined Jeff Berg's new agency.
Fresh off her stint on AMC’s The Walking Dead, Sarah Wayne Callies has signed with Resolution, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Callies comes to Resolution with her agent, Joey Stanton, who represented her at Paradigm.
The actress' Walking Dead character, Lori, died earlier this season after giving birth to her second child with Rick. She appeared in a vision in the Feb. 10 episode.
In the weeks since Resolution's launch, former ICM chair Jeff Berg’s new full-service agency has hired a rash of top agents, including former CAA rep Steve Alexander, ICM’s Remington Franklin, former CAA literary agents Rich Green and Shari Smiley, as well as Gersh's Abram Nalibotsky. Paradise Artists’ Steve Schenck is running the music division, which includes Terry Rhodes, formerly of ICM.
Prior to The Walking Dead, Callies was a regular on Fox’s Prison Break and also appeared on House, Numb3rs and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She recently completed filming on the Broken Road thriller Black Sky.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Gwyneth Paltrow Granted Restraining Order Against Stalker After Multiple Scares
- Elizabeth Warren On Whether Women Are Treated Differently Than Men In Washington: 'Yep.'
- Amy Poehler & Tina Fey's 'The Nest' Will Open Opposite 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Robyn & Röyksopp Release Two New Songs From 'Do It Again' EP