'Walking Dead' Actress Signs With Resolution
Sarah Wayne Callies has joined Jeff Berg's new agency.
Fresh off her stint on AMC’s The Walking Dead, Sarah Wayne Callies has signed with Resolution, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Callies comes to Resolution with her agent, Joey Stanton, who represented her at Paradigm.
The actress' Walking Dead character, Lori, died earlier this season after giving birth to her second child with Rick. She appeared in a vision in the Feb. 10 episode.
In the weeks since Resolution's launch, former ICM chair Jeff Berg’s new full-service agency has hired a rash of top agents, including former CAA rep Steve Alexander, ICM’s Remington Franklin, former CAA literary agents Rich Green and Shari Smiley, as well as Gersh's Abram Nalibotsky. Paradise Artists’ Steve Schenck is running the music division, which includes Terry Rhodes, formerly of ICM.
Prior to The Walking Dead, Callies was a regular on Fox’s Prison Break and also appeared on House, Numb3rs and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She recently completed filming on the Broken Road thriller Black Sky.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film