'The Walking Dead' Stars Wow Fans in Singapore
Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus take on the undead in a special obstacle course to promote the hugely successful show in the territory.
Singapore welcomed two of the world's most accomplished zombie hunters over the weekend when Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick, and Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl, on the hit show The Walking Dead came to the city-state to meet fans of the show.
The actors gave a talk at LASALLE College of the Arts and attended a live event organized by Fox and local group StarHub. They also made time to take what must have been thousands of selfies with fans.
The duo gamely grabbed Nerf guns and toy crossbows on an obstacle course to fend off mock zombie attacks and rescue human hostages before attending a Q&A session hosted by local actor Adrian Pang.
The show is enormously successful in Southeast Asia, and the premiere of season 4 reached 83 percent more viewers than Season 3’s premiere across six countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Korea and Australia.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR