'Walking Dead's' Gale Anne Hurd: A Zombie Apocalypse 'Was Less Scary' Than Financial Meltdown
2:39 PM PST 1/25/2011 by Elizabeth Guider
During NATPE, the producer explained the series' success in the U.S. and abroad: "And zombies can be fun."
Producer Gale Anne Hurd, who is billed here at NATPE as the queen of sci-fi, thinks zombies are just what's needed to offset today's real-life anxieties.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile