Walt Disney Shares Hit 10-Year High
4:23 AM PST 1/6/2011 by Georg Szalai
The stock is doing well early in the year amid analysts’ confidence in its theme parks and cable networks business.
NEW YORK – Shares of Walt Disney hit a 52-week and 10-year high on Wednesday after getting some love from Wall Street analysts in recent days, the LA Times noted.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile