Walton Goggins upped on FX's 'Justified'
Actor is becoming a series regular
Boyd Crowder is going to stick around for a little while longer.
After almost killing off his character in the pilot, the producers of FX's neo-Western crime drama "Justified" have elevated Walton Goggins ("The Shield") to a series regular on the show.
"He's amazing, and he's just a great guy," showrunner Graham Yost said. "There had to be charm in 'Boyd.' We knew with 'Boyd,' going in, that who we cast was critical for the success of the pilot, therefore getting it to become a series. So Goggins' casting was really instrumental. Without him, we wouldn't be on the air. "
"Justified" recently received a pickup for a second season on the network.
Goggins is repped by APA and Darris Hatch.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!