This spellbinding London play sets a high bar for Steven Spielberg's upcoming film version.
It's easy to see what attracted Steven Spielberg to British children's author Michael Morpurgo's novel War Horse. But it's hard to imagine how the screen version, due in December, can improve on the thrilling experience of this stage adaptation, which is as emotionally stirring, visually arresting and compellingly told as anything on the filmmaker's résumé.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR